TagsAlberto Mijangos Alvar Aalto arc lamp Arne Vodder Artek Artemide Beatrice Jimenez bench Bertoia Bob Dylan Borge Mogensen Bronze Bruksbo Design cement chair chandelier Charles and Ray Eames Credenza Danish Danish dining chairs Danish Modern DCW Denmark Diamond dining chair dining chairs Dinjng Chairs display Dyrlund Eames Egg chair Erik Buck Faux Bois Fiberglass Floor lamp folk art Ghost hand carved Harding Black Haug Snekkeri Herman Miller Italian Johannes Andersen John Christensen knoll Kofod Larsen Lawn Beast Leather Le Corbusier Lucite Lamp Mid-Century Modern Milo Baughman modern art molded plywood Norwegian Oil painting Paimio pottery Rosewood Saarinen Sam Murray San Jose Tile Sculpture Secretary shell chair Shop kitty Sibast Sputnik Steel tambour Teak Thayer Coggin Torbjorn Afdal Vamo Sonderborg womb
- Jens Quistgaard for Lovig teak desk
- Danish teak credenza
- Selection of Sculpture by Charles Umlauf
- Hans Wegner Room Divider
- Large Selection of San Antonio Faux Bois Sculptures and Furniture
- Sold – Grete Jalk Teak and Leather Settee
- Pair of Rosewood and Leather Moller arm chairs
- Danish Modern Pictorial Weaving
- Artisan-Made Cement Alamo Bench
- Sold- Jens Risom Floating Bench
- Alvar Aalto Paimio Sofa
- Sold – Pair of Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin Lounge Chairs
- Sold – Dancer, Modernist Sculpture by Frederick Weinberg
- Danish Modern Bench
- Sold – Teak Bookcase / Display by Borge Mogensen
Category Archives: Seating
A teak frame sofa with original leather cushions by Grete Jalk for France and Son.
One of a pair available. Reupholstered in leather. Moller #62 armchairs in rosewood.
Circa 1940s Aalto sofa, completely original and slightly springy, but as comfortable as ever on the eyes.
A solid pair of flat chrome architectural lounge chairs by Milo Baughman. Original condition, ready for the new upholstery of your choice.
Lounge chair by Kai Kristiansen. Denmark, circa late 50s, early 60s.