TagsAlberto Mijangos Alvar Aalto arc lamp Arne Vodder Artek Artemide Beatrice Jimenez bench Bertoia Bob Dylan Borge Mogensen Bronze Bruksbo Design cement chair chandelier Charles and Ray Eames Credenza Danish Danish dining chairs Danish Modern DCW Denmark Diamond dining chair dining chairs Dinjng Chairs display Dyrlund Eames Egg chair Erik Buck Faux Bois Fiberglass Floor lamp folk art Ghost hand carved Harding Black Haug Snekkeri Herman Miller Italian Johannes Andersen John Christensen knoll Kofod Larsen Lawn Beast Leather Le Corbusier Lucite Lamp Mid-Century Modern Milo Baughman modern art molded plywood Norwegian Oil painting Paimio pottery Rosewood Saarinen Sam Murray San Jose Tile Sculpture Secretary shell chair Shop kitty Sibast Sputnik Steel tambour Teak Thayer Coggin Torbjorn Afdal Vamo Sonderborg womb
- Jens Quistgaard for Lovig teak desk
- Danish teak credenza
- Selection of Sculpture by Charles Umlauf
- Hans Wegner Room Divider
- Large Selection of San Antonio Faux Bois Sculptures and Furniture
- Sold – Grete Jalk Teak and Leather Settee
- Pair of Rosewood and Leather Moller arm chairs
- Danish Modern Pictorial Weaving
- Artisan-Made Cement Alamo Bench
- Sold- Jens Risom Floating Bench
- Alvar Aalto Paimio Sofa
- Sold – Pair of Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin Lounge Chairs
- Sold – Dancer, Modernist Sculpture by Frederick Weinberg
- Danish Modern Bench
- Sold – Teak Bookcase / Display by Borge Mogensen
Tag Archives: Danish
A petite teak bookcase or display with a single adjustable shelf and sliding glass doors.
Circa 1950s. Teak with leather cushions. Wonderful patina. 6 side, 2 arm. Arne Vodder. Made in Denmark. Sold.
Teak credenza by Johannes Andersen. Made in Denmark circa 1960. 8 feet long. A pair of hinged doors and double tambour doors open to reveal interior drawers and shelving. Inquire.
Set of 6 Danish rosewood dining chairs including 2 captains chairs and 4 side chairs. Vibrant violet upholstery. By Erik Buck. $1950.